We are recruiting for Supporting Kids In Camp Counsellors
- There are 8 contract full-time roles (40 hours per week) based at various camps in Guelph and Wellington County from June 1, 2021 until September 3, 2021.
Outgoing and enthusiastic, you will work one-on-one with campers with special needs at camps throughout Guelph and Wellington County, and act as a resource while these camps build their inclusion programs.
The incumbent requires:
- Secondary school diploma
- Experience working with children with special needs
- Knowledge of and experience with community summer camp programs
- Emergency First Aid and CPR certification
- Valid driver’s license and access to a reliable vehicle
- Positive, sensitive, energetic and friendly attitude
- Great communication, interpersonal, problem solving and team work skills
*All applicants must be available March 16 & 17 for interviews, as well as through the month of June for orientation and specialized training.
If you are interested in this position, please submit a resume and cover letter outlining how your skills, qualifications and experience meet the position requirements with reference to
Competition # 2021-017 before 5pm on March 12, 2021
Include the position title in the subject line when submitting applications to:
HR Generalist, Canadian Mental Health Association Waterloo Wellington
80 Waterloo Ave, Guelph, ON N1E 4J3
e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org fax: (519) 821-9865
Rate of Pay: $15.00 per hour
CMHA WW, as an equal opportunity employer, embraces diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace. Our goal is to attract, develop and retain talented employees from diverse backgrounds, allowing us to benefit from a wide variety of experiences and perspectives. We welcome applications from all qualified persons.
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) and the agency’s Accommodation Policy, accommodations will be provided at any point throughout the hiring process, provided the candidate makes their accommodation needs known to CMHA WW.