Contract worker Support Coordinators are available if needed.
Contract workers don’t often get opportunities to connect with coordinators. We ask workers to call if they need support. If you have questions, need support or guidance about your work with Special Services At Home please call your coordinator we’re here to help:
- Lisa Romeo (519) 821 8089 Ex. 2518
- Julie Bergwerff (519) 821 8089 Ex. 2507
- Colleen Scott (519) 323 4373 Ex. 7509
Toll free number: 1 (844) 264 2993
For information about training and other work opportunities and service record due dates call:
- Tiffany Fagan (519) 821 8089 Ex. 7033
Use the following links to access copies of forms and documents:
- SSAH Service Record (PDF) to be submitted twice per month.
- Invoice for Services Provided (PDF) Invoices are to be submitted by 8:00 am on the 7th and 22nd of each month.
- CMHA WW Respite Worker Service Record (PDF) to be submitted by 8:00 am twice per month.
- Afterhours and Emergency Protocol (PDF)
Infectious respiratory diseases, such as colds, influenza and pneumonia are a major cause of illness and even death every year. CMHA WW has established protocols to enhance infection control practices. Infection control packs including: gloves, masks and hand sanitizer are available to all SSAH workers via their coordinator. Packs can be picked up or replaced at any time please review the infection control information and connect with your coordinator if you have any questions.
Professional Development Opportunities
We encourage SSAH Workers to participate in professional development opportunities please use the links to gain more information about workshops and seminars that are available for all SSAH workers.
Other Training Opportunities. Information sessions and workshops will be posted on the respiteservices.com site, please check it out from time to time under “Calendar of Events”.