November 25, 2021 to November 26, 2021
12:00 pm to 4:00 pmAdd to Calendar (iCal) Add to Google Calendar
This course will help you learn how to recognize signs that a person may be experiencing a decline in their mental well-being or a mental health crisis and encourage that person to:
- Talk about declines in their mental well-being
- Discuss professional and other supports that could help with recovery to improved mental well-being
- Reach out to these supports
- Assist in a mental health or substance use crisis
Mental Health First Aid Standard Virtual consists of one 2-4 hour self-directed module and two 3.5-4 hour live virtual sessions.
More details are available for the Standard Virtual course here.
Approximately 2-3 weeks before the virtual live modules (November 25 & 26), you will be emailed a link and an Ecode to complete the self-directed module (Module 1) and access your MHFA Participant Reference Guide and course materials.
Please note that you are required to:
- Complete Module 1 in order to participate in Modules 2 and 3.
- Be present for the entire course in order to receive a certificate.
- Have your camera on during the live modules.
Cost: $180 per person
If you have any questions about the course or registration, please contact email@example.com
** Space is limited. Register early **
To register please click here.