We are recruiting a DECISION SUPPORT SPECIALIST
- This is a regular full-time position (35 hours per week Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm) based at 80 Waterloo Ave., Guelph.
The incumbent requires:
- Undergraduate degree in Health Informatics or relevant health science field
- Heath Information Management Certificate is an asset
- 3 to 5 years of related experience in an information management environment, preferably in community health care
- Understanding and compliance with e-health and Health Information Management
- Ability to create and implement effective reports/dashboards using various programs
- Knowledge of clinical records systems, current working knowledge of Privacy Legislation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (including presentation skills)
- Strong analytical skills, organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), SQL, Business Intelligent tools (Power BI, Tableau, Visual Studio)
If you are interested in this position, please submit a resume and cover letter,
outlining how your skills, qualifications and experience meet the position requirements with reference to Competition #2021-098 before 5pm on October 10, 2021.
Include the position title in the subject line when submitting applications to:
HR Generalist, Canadian Mental Health Association Waterloo Wellington Dufferin
80 Waterloo Ave., Guelph, ON N1H 0A1
e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org fax: (519) 821-9865
CLASSIFICATION AND RATE OF PAY: Level 5 (OPSEU) – $29.96 to $36.51 per hour
CMHA WW, as an equal opportunity employer, embraces diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace. Our goal is to attract, develop and retain talented employees from diverse backgrounds, allowing us to benefit from a wide variety of experiences and perspectives. We welcome applications from all qualified persons.
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) and the agency’s Accommodation Policy, accommodations will be provided at any point throughout the hiring process, provided the candidate makes their accommodation needs known to CMHA WW.