We are recruiting for SUPPORTING KIDS IN CAMP COUNSELLORS
- There are approximately 10 contract full-time roles (35 hours per week based in Guelph and Wellington County from June 1, 2019 until August 30, 2019).
Outgoing and enthusiastic, you will work one-on-one with campers with special needs at camps throughout Guelph and Wellington County, and act as a resource while these camps build their inclusion programs.
The incumbent requires:
- Secondary school diploma
- Experience working with children with special needs
- Knowledge of and experience with community summer camp programs
- Emergency First Aid and CPR certification
- Valid driver’s license and access to a reliable vehicle
- Positive, sensitive, energetic and friendly attitude
- Great communication, interpersonal, problem solving and team work skills
*All applicants must be available the evening of February 21, 2019 for interviews, as well as through the month of June for orientation and specialized training.
If you are interested in this position, please submit a resume and cover letter outlining how your skills, qualifications and experience meet the position requirements with reference to:
Competition #2019-003 before 5pm on February 12, 2019
Include the position title in the subject line when submitting applications to:
HR Generalist, Canadian Mental Health Association Waterloo Wellington
80 Waterloo Ave, Guelph, ON N1H 0A1
e-mail: email@example.com fax: (519) 821-9865
CMHA WW, as an equal opportunity employer, embraces diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace. Our goal is to attract, develop and retain talented employees from diverse backgrounds, allowing us to benefit from a wide variety of experiences and perspectives. We welcome applications from all qualified persons.
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Codes, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) and the agency’s Accommodation Policy, accommodations will be provided at any point throughout the hiring process, provided the candidate makes their accommodation needs known to CMHA WW.