We offer our services in Waterloo Region, as well as Wellington.
- Individualized Presentations and Workshops — tailored to the needs of the requesting community group, health or social service organization
- Information Displays — providing mental health information to the public
- Community Education Events — working with partners to bring education events to broad audiences
- National Mental Health Week — recognized annually the first week of May in a variety of ways
- Family Education and Information — an education series, conference and information provision for families and friends of individuals experiencing a serious mental health issues
- Print Resources for Youth and Adults — distribution of mental health and community support information
Click here to learn more about our education and training services or call us 1-844-264-2993 x 2036.
Read about our youth-led and in-school initiatives.
Request one of our community workshops offered through CMHA WW for your organization.