Local community agencies invite anyone impacted by the recent tragedy involving young Kaden’s search to reach out.
We are here to listen and support. While you care for each other, please remember to care for yourself.
• Practice self-care.
• Rest, take time to eat, see your doctor, etc.
• Help children maintain routines as much as possible.
Take extra care:
• During times of stress, distraction can increase your chance of an accident.
• Spend time with others.
• Remind children that help is also available at school.
• Talk to people, talk is the most healing medicine.
• Reach out to one of the crisis-response agencies below.
If you are in Waterloo-Wellington and looking for support, call Here 24/7 at 1-844-437-3247.