March 19, 2019
5:00 pm to 7:30 pm
Strengthening Families for Parents and Youth is a 9 week, educational program for families with teens ages 12-16. It runs in Fergus on Tuesdays starting in March location to be determined.
- Learn new skills each week, better your communication and learn about resources and topics important to youth growing up in our rural community.
- Gain new insights into your family.
- Skills learned here will help youth to make better choices in the future.
- Youth and parents meet separately to learn skills in an open and engaging way, then come together as a family to put it all together.
- Dinner is provided so you don’t have to cook! You only need to get the family there on time.
This program is fully funded. Space is limited.
For more information, or to register, contact:
Strengthening Families Coordinator: Jane Fawcett
519-821-8089 ext. 2110 / firstname.lastname@example.org or call HERE24/7