June 24, 2018
8:00 am to 2:00 pm
St. Clements Community Centre
1 Green St
St Clements, ON
Join the movement – ride and raise funds for mental health in your community! Ride Don’t Hide will take place on Sunday, June 24th in St. Clements.
By participating in CMHA WW’s third annual Ride Don’t Hide event, you will be raising awareness, combating stigma, and fundraising to help create the best possible service experience for those impacted by mental health in Waterloo Wellington. Ride, volunteer, and raise much-needed funds for mental health.
There is a route for everyone — join us for a 9.5km family friendly ride, a challenging 80km route for more avid cyclists, or a 24km or 46km ride for the moderate cyclist.
Click here to learn how to get involved and to register.
Why We Ride: Stories from Ride Don’t Hide
- Watch ambassador Mandy Bujold’s story
- Watch ambassador Shae Dupuy’s story
- Watch ambassador Jeff Emmerson’s story
- Read SSHB Waterloo captain Quinn Silbermann’s story
- Read Ride Don’t Hide spotlight: Ashley’s story
- Read Ride Don’t Hide spotlight: Mary’s story
- Read Ride Don’t Hide spotlight: Mel’s story